Included in theatre rent.
$.10 per ticket printed.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express Sales:
Gross Charges x 4.0%
A six ($6.00) dollar handling fee will be charged on all series tickets orders.
Postage & Handling:
A $1.00 postage fee will be charged to any customer requesting their paid ticket order be mailed to them.
Telephone Convenience Charge:
A $2.50 dollar per ticket telephone convenience charge will be charged to the customer on all telephone orders.
The Lobero Theatre Box Office will handle 50 complimentary tickets per performance as part of its normal box office service. During each production run, the Lobero Theatre will handle complimentary tickets not to exceed 50 times the total number of performances. More than this number will be charged to the promoter at $1.00 per ticket. Promoters may handle complimentary tickets themselves. Please see “Box Office Procedures” for policies.
A “facility fee” will be charged on all sold tickets, the proceeds of which will be placed into a special account to maintain the Lobero Theatre as one of California’s Registered Historic Landmarks. The facility fee is $2.00 for all ticketed events with a ticket price of twelve ($12.00) dollars or less. The facility fee is $4.00 for ticketed events over twelve dollars. This fee will be added to the ticket price and charged to the customer, not the promoter. All advertising connected with the scheduled event must include a statement regarding this “facility fee.”
Any show that includes music is subject to BMI/SESAC/ASCAP fees and will be charged this fee by the Theatre. The Theatre in turn will pay the fee to the appropriate agency. Exceptions will be made to those showing proof of their own BMI/SESAC/ASCAP licenses.
Settlement and Box Office
- One week in advance of move-in, an evaluation of ticket sales will be compared with the estimated costs of the production and a percentage of the differential will be required as a deposit. (In the absence of adequate technical information, stage hand costs will be estimated as being equal to theatre costs.)
- All monies from the ticket sales for each performance will go into the Lobero Theatre Box Office Account and will be turned over at the conclusion of the show, during the final settlement. Settlement will take place in 3 (three) working days.
- The box office hours are 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, (except Holidays); 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturdays; and Sunday two hours prior to any performance. Any special requests for longer Box Office hours must be presented in writing to the Theatre Manager and will be subject to a $20.00 per hour per employee fee. Box Office hours are subject to change with notice.
- Please check all settlements carefully. All settlements are considered final after 30 (thirty) days.
Box Office Procedures
- All tickets for Lobero events must be ordered through the Lobero. All single ticket sales when there is a series must be sold through the Lobero.
- At least 1/3 (one-third) of the single tickets available for sale for a performance must be on sale at the Lobero Box Office during the run.
- Ticket orders are taken by phone, through the mail, online or at Box Office window. Unpaid reservations are held one week from date of order or one day prior to performance, whichever comes first. If tickets are paid for with a credit card, tickets will be held until show time. Reservations which are not picked up, or paid for by their appointed time, will be released for general sale unless otherwise designated by promoter.
- At one hour before curtain, all unpaid holds will be released.
- Tickets consigned to the promoter shall be handled by appointment with the Box Office Manager. When returning and/or exchanging tickets, please return blocks of tickets rather than single tickets. All consigned tickets remaining shall be returned to the Box Office by 5:00 p.m. the day of the show to be put on sale.
- When signing out tickets, the renter shall give the following details over the phone: Number of tickets to be signed out, specific seats or location of tickets and what time they will be in to pick them up. These guidelines also apply to complimentary tickets. Tickets will then be pulled and recorded before renter arrives so that renter can then just count tickets, verify entry and initial where indicated. An appointment is required when making ticketing arrangements with Box Office Manager.
- A written COMP list for the performance shall be turned in no later than 5:00 p.m. the day of the show.
- The Lobero Theatre Foundation reserves the right to no more than 4 (four) complimentary tickets per performance.
- The Lobero Theatre accepts cash, checks with a valid ID, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. If the promoter of a show does not wish to cover bounced checks, the Box Office will accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express only.
- The Box Office is a secure area closed to anyone who does not have business with the Lobero Theatre.
- Only Lobero Theatre Box Office staff members are permitted to handle tickets.
- Box Office doors are to remain locked during and immediately before a show.
- If there should be any special circumstances or requests, please contact the Theatre Manager.