Orders may be placed in the following ways:
Please note our temporary hours in effect until the end of construction. The box office is currently located in the rehearsal hall on the Anacapa St. side of the theatre. Tickets may be purchased at the box office (map) Monday through Friday, 10am to 3pm. In addition, the box office is open two hours prior to any performance. The Lobero Box Office is located at 33 East Canon Perdido St.
Our Box Office is staffed with friendly Box Office Associates who are available to assist you in person as well as over the phone. Give us a call or come down to see us today!
The facility fee (usually $4.00 per ticket) applied to all tickets for shows at the Lobero ensures the maintenance and improvement of the Lobero Theatre as a registered California Historic Landmark. The Lobero Theatre Foundation is a nonprofit foundation whose mission is to maintain and operate the historic Lobero Theatre as a performing arts center and cultural asset to the community of Santa Barbara, and to present the highest quality productions in music, dance, and theatre.
The Lobero Theatre Foundation is committed to providing you with the most efficient, friendly service possible. In order to accomplish this, a nominal convenience fee will be added to your order to facilitate the handling and delivery of your tickets. Below please find a detailed list of our fees.
- Web Order Fee: $5.00 per order submitted online in real-time with our ticketing website.
- Phone Order Fee: $2.50 per ticket ordered over the phone with our telephone operators.
- Delivery Fee: $1.00 per order mailed via USPS.
- Subscription Fee: $6.00 per order for any LOBERO LIVE series subscription purchased, independent of any other charges, above.
Terms and Conditions:
In all cases, the best available seats will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
All ticket sales are final; we will not issue any returns, refunds or exchanges.
- In the event of a rescheduled show:
- If an event is postponed, the tickets will be honored for the new date of the show.
- If you cannot make the rescheduled date we will accept the tickets back from you and issue a full refund, less convenience charges and delivery fees. Please note: We cannot issue a refund if the tickets are returned more than three months from the originally scheduled performance.
- In the event of a cancelled show which has no rescheduled date:
- A full refund will be issued to the purchaser, less convenience charges and delivery fees.
- If you feel an exception should be made, please contact the Lobero Box Office at (805) 963-0761.
- Will-call tickets may be picked up at any time during business hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm).
- Lobero Performances: In cases where the box office is not regularly open for business, the box office will open for will-call pickup two hours prior to the performance.
- Marjorie Luke and other off-site performances: The box office will open for will-call pickup at the off-site venue one hour before the performance.
- Please be prepared to show picture I.D. upon request.
- Tickets will be mailed via United States Postal Service, generally two to three days after the ticket order is placed through the box office.
- Tickets will not be mailed for performances less than one week away.
- Tickets for subscription orders may be delayed longer conditional to completion of series subscription orders by the Lobero Box Office.
- Please check your tickets for accuracy upon receipt. If there is any discrepancy or mistake with your ticket order, please call the box office immediately so that we may correct it.
- Please keep your tickets in a safe place.
- None of the Covered Parties are responsible for any errors or delays in responding to an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address or other contact information provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
Submitting an order online or via fax indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.